Wellness centre at Hotel Badia di Campoleone, Arezzo
The Hotel-Relais Badia di Campoleone is an enchanting hotel with a wellness centre at Arezzo.
Placing yourself in the expert hands of our massage therapists is a must when rewarding yourself with a truly relaxing break at the wellness centre in this exclusive spa resort at Arezzo.
A wellness treatment will relax your body and your mind in a programme that includes a sauna, Turkish bath, sensory shower, followed by a pause in the whirlpool bath before continuing with a selection of massages and/or beauty treatments you can choose from our hotel list.
Treatments available at the Beauty Centre
- Holistic Massage – Depending on your preference, a massage can be selected from the following: drainage, anti-stress or re-balancing. During a holistic massage the body is treated with cold-pressed olive oil and essential oils, using techniques that treat the body from head to toe.
- Holistic Massage – Using Ayurveda techniques
- Campoleone Massage – Two treatments are performed: the first to detoxify, the second to relax.
This massage combines the power of the lion and the gentleness of a caressing breeze.
- Drainage massage – A massage that brings immediate relief, especially in the legs. The specialist uses rhythmic, fluid movements aimed at removing excess fluid and toxins from the dermis. Particularly suitable for women, especially expectant mothers and those who play sports regularly.
- Four-hand massage – A particularly pleasant massage performed by two specialists. The power of natural and essential oils is maximised in conjunction with a stimulating and synchronized massage. The benefit is immediate: a sensation of relaxation and complete abandonment envelops the body, enabling the mind and body to regenerate.
- Relaxation massage – A deep massage with slow, prolonged movements that have a powerful relaxing effect. This massage harmonises body and mind and also improves postural balance.
- Californian massage – More than any other this massage concentrates on physical contact. A perfumed oil assists the specialist to perform long, fluid, enveloping, rhythmic, circular movements that encompass and shape the entire surface of the body. The gestures of Californian massage are designed to transmit energy to the person receiving them.
- Toning massage – Shapes the body, releasing neuromuscular tension, tones muscles, drains the subcutaneous connective tissue, stimulates the breakdown of fat.
- Stone massage – a massage with volcanic stones and essential oils. The stones have countless properties, their mineral content works effectively on mental and physical balance; the heat emanating distends and relaxes the muscles, generating deep relaxation and drainage.
- Shiatsu Massage (Room Service) – An ancient Japanese massage technique, also defined as "the art of contact", which uses finger pressure along the meridians in order to restore their proper energy flow. Eliminates fatigue and tension, stimulates diuresis and the body's natural self-healing powers. Suitable for all ages.
- Anti-stress massage for the neck, décolleté and face – This is the most recent trend in terms of beauty and fitness. The massage re-oxygenates and reactivates the skin of the face and neck through the use of specific products and creams. The manipulation begins from the head and slowly relaxes the muscles, easing tensions and pain, and giving a sense of wellness and youthfulness.
- Spring water
- Deep moisturizing
- Purifying and Rebalancing
- Anti-oxidant vitamin nutrients
- Eyes, neck, lips
- Anti-age eye contour
- Elasticity for eyes and neck
- Hands and feet:
- Polynesian ritual hands and feet relaxation
- Renew, nourish
- Plant extract, total body nourishing treatment
- Leg draining and toning treatment
- Body peeling and massage with super-hydrating cream (60 min)
- Body peeling with essential oils and sea salt
- Wellness Programme:
- Turkish Bath
- Sensory Shower